Thursday, August 30, 2012

India Trip-Start





Hello everyone! Today I am working on my travel trip review! Oh!!! I better finish it earlier before I miss any details:)

This picture is the route of my trip in India. Details as below:

Whole trip covering 9319 km / 5790 miles

1. Fly to Kochi, Kerala from Kuala Lumpur airport. It takes 4hrs. 
2. Fly to Mumbai from kochi airport. It takes 2hrs.
3. Take night sleeeping bus with A/C to Udaipur from Mumbai. It takes 16hrs.
4. Take night sleeping bus without A/C to Jodphur from Udaipur. It takes 8hrs.
5. Take night bus with A/C to Jaipur from Jodphur. It takes 6hrs.
6. Take night bus with A/C to Agra from Jaipur. It takes 6hrs.
7. Take morning train in tourist class with A/C to New Delhi from Agra. It takes 4hrs.
8. Fly back to Kuala Lumpur from New Delhi. It takes 4hrs.

How I prepare the ticket? Yes, it's a good question. Here is how I do:

1. I planned the place I wanna go and find the easiest & most popular way to go the destination. 
2.  I will decide go by air, bus or train. of cause have to think about the budget also!
3.  I will book it by MAKEMYTRIP which is the No.1 travel website in India, to search my flight and bus. Actually you can find almost everything you need for your trip in India on that website. It's really very helpful!
4. Go to the bus station directly to buy the ticket! Usually it's the fastest and cheapest way to get your ticket! You can make sure you can get your ticket for your plan.
5. Find local agent to help booking ticket. It's usually my last choice as they can't be sure can help you to get the ticket as you want and also have to pay the commission.
P.S. Many traveller mentioned it's hard to book bus / train ticket by the railway website or other official website. Right! I tried many times and the status was WAITING or UNAVAILABLE, but when you go to the train or bus station directly, You can get the ticket. So I don't believe in those "OFFICIAL" website. They are not efficient and user-friendly, it's stupid!
And please don't worry too much that you can't get the ticket if you don't book it in advance. Don't worry! Be happy! There is always a way! It's not that hard to get ticket actually, go to station directly or find a local agent and ask the staffs at your hotel / hostel, they probably can help you. In India, nothing is impossible!! What you really need to do is, enjoy yourself during your trip!
I will update the detail of India trip later. Please be patient. 

Have a good day!
N.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment