Monday, June 18, 2012

Short trip in China

Circus @ ChimeLongPanyu
Diving @ NanaoShenZhen
Person in disability printing in the street. I got the flower printing which he was printing in the picture.
Skillful method to cut watermelon without making watermelon separate into pieces. Easy to carry around!
Modern Toilet RestaurantGuangZhou. It's the seat in the restaurant!
Can you image you can get 7 days guarantee for your hair treatment? 

Sunglasses and earphone are the MUST item for me to travel. 


Hello everyone! I am back! I had a 5 days short trip to China! It's a great trip as always. I couldn't check this blog when I was in China cause it's blocked by government! I miss u guys! 

I went to GuangZhou, ShenZhen and Panyu. You always find some new funny things in our lovely China! Yes!!!! I am Chinese! If you never been to China, you definitely should come. We have so much for you to explore!

These photos are a glimpse and summary of what I did the last few days, I attached the link in case you are interested the place and wanna get some info. Hope you enjoy the big compilation!

Have a good day!

N.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment