Friday, June 8, 2012

New journey

Today my friend gave me a great suggestion. He suggested me to have my own blog for sharing my travel information!! What a great suggestion! i can't wait to get an account and now i am starting my very first step!

I always think life just like a box of chocolate, you never know what will be the next until you try it. As I like to travel & explore this little planet. I will share my idea, my plan, my experience, my dream...or even more to those who have the same feeling and dream. 

In this blog, everything will be about my travel journeythe preparation, the process, the happiness, the excitement, the sadness, the people i meet, the food i try, the view i see, the culture i experience...everything that interesting.


Have a lovely day!

N.C.
Now let's start a good start and please join my journey! Have fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment