Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bangkok fun

Hi everyone,

I had a friend's bday party in BKK. Yes I think it's just a excuse for me visiting Thailand again. Yes, I love Thailand......

It was a nice weekend and I explored some nice restaurant, hung out with friends and watched Iron Man 3 in 4D @ Siam Paragon, Bangkok. The 4D cinema is really new and comfortable. It got some light, smell, water and movement effect. It's really good match for a action movie like Iron Man!!! 

Still so much to explore in Thailand and I am going again soon!! Will keep you guys post!!

Have a nice weekend!
N


Iron Man 3 in 3D?! No, 4D is better!

Have to get this Iron Man cup as it makes me happy with the popcorn while enjoying the movie!

Try this new restaurant @ BTS Ari

All dinning tables in this restaurant were sewing machines before, so now it's fun to do some exercise while dinning!
I like this coconut chicken soup!!
The grilled chicken is the most famous of this restaurant. The chicken is so juicy and smooth. Yum!
A street vender doing this small wrap, with onion, lime, peanut, dried coconut and coconut sugar with fresh leave!

First try and I do really like it! As I am a big fan of coconut and also this wrap is so refreshing! I did come back and wanted to get some wraps again but I missed it! Hope I can find it somewhere next time!
Pool party and got some tan!
Party is ON!!

I am not a smoker but it's fun to do it once in a while. I mean my friends not me!
Also this weed...
Homemade Thai style summer roll.
It tastes so good! with mushroom, chicken and rice noodles...












No comments:

Post a Comment