Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nations in Bloom

Hi everyone,

I like flowers and my favorite flower is Hibicus and Frangipani (Dok Champa/Plumeria)

When I was on the plane, I found this topic on a magazine is really good. "More than just pretty plants, flowers are scented symbols with stories of their own. Here we explore the fascinating symbolism behind national flowers from some of the countries."

Sorry to tell you this but I really did it. I stole this several pages from the magazine!!!!! Please don't blame me as I really wanna keep it!!!!

Hope you find these beautiful flowers meaningful!!

N






Lotus - Macau, India and Vienam
Top to bottom:
Rumdul - Cambodia
Hibicus - Malaysia and South Korea
Golden Wattle - Australia
Dok Champa - Lao
Meihua - Taiwan

Top to bottom:
Padauk- Myanmar
Chrysanthemum - Japan
Jasmine - Indonesia and Philipines
Ratchaphruek - Thailand

Top to bottom:
Lali Guran - Nepal
Brunei - Darussalam's Simpor
Orchid - Singapore




No comments:

Post a Comment